Writing a story about Supply Chain or Logistics?
Worldwide, few firms monitor the transportation, or goods movement industry as intensively as Transport Solutions, LLC. When journalists call, we are ready with answers. Ask Phil Ramsdale and his team the hardball questions and you will get knowledgeable objective answers.
Topical areas you may be interested in exploring:
- What are the latest trends in global freight rates?
- How have terrorism and security affected goods movement practices and rates?
- How are U.S. firms complying with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements in the transportation sector—and what should they be doing?
- What does consolidation among air and ocean carriers and allied industries mean for shipping customers?
- How are post-Panamax ships affecting the transportation mix for global manufacturers?
- What are the typical freight-related issues firms face when manufacturing overseas?
- What are trends in air freight, trucking, and small package freight for American companies in the Americas, EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) and APR (Asian Pacific Region)
- How is technology changing the way firms operate?